Meeting Agenda: Oct 12, 2017
The HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- Events: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/5/5f/2017_Events_overview.docx
- SUMMARY: Bike the Night
- SUMMARY: Rivers Day Creek to Creek Festival - Sunday, September 24, 12-4pm
- SUMMARY HUB AGM - Saturday Sept. 23, 2017 - Meeting 1:00 - 4:00pm (representation for North Shore Committee) - Tony
HUB 2017 Election of Chair / Roles
District of North Vancouver
- October 2nd - presentation to council - 2018 repaving list / budget spend
- Pilot bike lane on Highland Blvd / Queens - Event Work - October 16 follow up
- Maplewood Plan - Meeting Setup with District of North Vancouver
- Anthem Properties - next steps
- Lynn Valley Road - follow up [Letters Posted]
- Orwell Bike Highway Route
- Check for developments outside town centres (on DNV website)
District of West Vancouver
- Results of a meeting with District Engineering staff on 11 October
- Traffic Calming Measures with a list of those that might be safe for cyclists File:Traffic calming measures that would be safe for cyclists.pdf
City of North Vancouver
- Meeting with Mayor re: Esplanade Bike Lanes
- 2012 Bike Masterplan Updates: 2nd Street / Mahon
- "Construction Guidelines for Bike Lane Closures” to assist in ensuring bike safety when bike lanes are closed due to construction, and we anticipate them being completed in fall.
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Lower Lynn Interchanges project update
- Meeting with MLA Bowinn Ma
HUB Structure and Sub-Committee Focus
Other Letters or Actions Required
- Spirit Trail baffles at Pemberton and Welch – need a video of a family with a bike trailer.
- Connect with VCH, Active Transportation Lead - Weds Oct 25th 6:30am-9:00am Lions Gate Hospital Hope Centre (St. Andrews corner 13th St E) maybe we could arrange for an added table, showing a map of the North Shore, and invite visitors to add their vies on hot points and “needs improvement” ….just an idea.
- Connect with stakeholder engagement Acciona - Water Treatment Building