Burnaby Committee Wiki
The Burnaby Local Committee of HUB Cycling is dedicated to enhancing the safety and feasibility of using bicycles for transportation in Burnaby, BC. This includes commuting to work and school, shopping, personal trips and any other short to medium length journeys.
How to participate
Participating in the Burnaby Local Committee is as simple as attending the monthly meetings. HUB Burnaby meets online at 6:30pm on the second Tuesday of every month, except for August. Everyone is welcome!
- (Co) Chair - Blake S. and Josh L.
- Secretary (minute taker) - Julian H.
- Web Coordinator - Sebastian E.
- Council Tracker - Roger G.
- Infrastructure Lead - Jasper T.
- HUB Burnaby Meeting Minutes
- HUB Burnaby Meeting Agendas
- HUB Burnaby Assessment Ride Reports
- HUB Burnaby letters to the City of Burnaby and Parks Board and other local bodies
- HUB Burnaby letters to the Provincial Government
- HUB Burnaby letters to the federal ministry
- HUB Burnaby Publications , press releases, more generic documents
- Burnaby Local Committee Action Plans
Suggestions for bike rides in Burnaby
If you're looking for inspiration, we keep a list of some of our favourite rides.