Meeting Agenda: May 14, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Attendance and introductions (10 min)
- Agenda approval/changes additions
- Special guest, Colin Stein, HUB Director of Marketing, Communications & Campaigns (20 min)
- Velopalooza Cycling Festival 12-28 June (Mark, 10 min)
- Results of group bike ride in Lynn Valley on 22 April (Erika 10 min)
- Chesterfield bike route update (Heather 10 min)
- Report of 4 May meeting of HUB committee chairs (Peter 5 min)
- Election of new HUB North Shore Committee chair and an events coordinator
- Bike to Work Week (BTWW), 25-31 May (Peter 10 min)
- Bike Day in Canada, 25 May (Fiona 10 min)
- West Vancouver community day, 6 June (Dianne 10 min)
- Blueridge Community Day 7 June (Dianne 5 min).
- MEC Bikefest 6-7 June (Peter 5 min)