Meeting Agenda: Feb 8, 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- Annual Committe Budget (annual budget cycle ends on March 31st and does NOT carry over to next fiscal)
Escape Adventures Date: Sunday, March 4th and/or Sunday, May 6th Times: 11-2pm Location: Lynn Valley Village Square
- Letters: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/index.php?title=Letters_to_governments
- Future of HUB NS - Yahoo Group - move to Google?
- Integrated North shore Transportation Planning Project File:Integrated North Shore Tranporation Planning Project 18jan08-6.1.pdf
District of North Vancouver
- Update on ACDI - HUB meeting on Brooksbank Intersection
- Update on Meeting with MoTI review of Phibbs Exchange
See recent letters: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/index.php?title=Letters_to_governments
- Follow up with DNV on Phibbs Exchange designs
- 2018 DNV repaving list / budget spend - Tony wrpte informal request
- Maplewood Plan - HUB By Invitation Only Attendance (Darwin Properties and the Tsleil-Waututh Nation)
- invitation to a meeting to better understand the Active Transportation values related to the North Shore Innovation District site (ie. Maplewood Northlands).
District of West Vancouver
- Park Royal Plan - Wardance Bridge update File:2017-12-13 email to Ms Leemhuis.pdf
- Drawings of proposals for 20 February meeting with Engineering & Transportation staff
- Horseshoe Bay - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/e/ea/Horseshoe_Bay-_Royl_Ave_-_Bruce_St._drawing_03831-C0-SK100-3A.pdf
- Park Royal Marine Drive overview - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/5/5e/Park_Royal_-_Marine_Drive_bike_plan_Entire_Area_Overview.pdf
- Park Royal 752 Marine Drive - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/c/ca/752_Development_raised_bike_lanes.pdf
- Skilift and Folkstone Way - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/f/f5/Skilifit_and_Folkestone_drawing.pdf
City of North Vancouver
- Jan 26 - T. Valente Meeting with Michael Epp - Director of Planning which now includes Land Use and Transportation
- Letter / Jan 15th Council Meeting support for crosswalk usage clarification 
- "Construction Guidelines for Bike Lane Closures” to assist in ensuring bike safety when bike lanes are closed due to construction, and we anticipate them being completed in fall. Follow Up.
- New gap: two blocks of 16th Street West, in North Vancouver, between Marine Drive and Fell Ave.
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Lower Lynn Interchanges project update
- Phibbs Exchange Update
- BC Ferries Committee Formation (https://www.bcferries.com/about/hsbvision/)
HUB Structure and Sub-Committee Focus
Other Letters or Actions Required
- Spirit Trail baffles at Pemberton and Welch – need a video of a family with a bike trailer.
- 2012 Bike Masterplan Updates: 3rd Street / 2nd Street / Mahon -> Planned for 2018