Regional Advisory Committee Wiki
Welcome to the Wiki of HUB Cycling's Regional Advisory Committee
The Regional Advisory Committee (RAC) is comprised of HUB Cycling Board members and recommends policy positions to the Board, on issues that have significance across the province. Email email@example.com to find out more about the committee.
In Spring 2012, HUB Cycling became the new name of what was formerly the Vancouver Area Cycling Coalition (VACC). Some documents may therefore refer to the VACC instead of HUB.
Listed below are documents that RAC has produced to represent HUB Cycling's position on recent issues.
HUB Cycling documents
- HUB RAC Meetings
- HUB RAC letters to Municipalities and other local bodies
- HUB RAC letters to the Provincial Government
- HUB RAC letters to the Federal Government
- HUB RAC letters to TransLink
- HUB RAC letters to BC Ferries
- HUB RAC Publications , press releases, more generic documents
- HUB RAC Working Groups
To modify pages, please request an account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.