Burnaby LC Agenda - June 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Link & General Information
The HUB Cycling Burnaby Local Committee meets every month on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. The committee meets online, via Google Meet.
June 20th, 2023 • 6:30-8:30 PM Online, via Google Meet | Meeting ID: sqc-krmo-ewn
General Agenda Items
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Additions to Agenda
Monthly Agenda Items
- Girolino Participation - Awaiting Response on expectations. Any interest in pursuing?
- Hats Off Day - Went Well
- Collected Feedback
- Bike to Shop Week -
- The Amazing Brentwood is interested in participating
- Could be opportunity for us to partner and host a station
- Burnaby Farmer's Market - Are we still interested?
- Burnaby LC Card - Layout decision
- Discord - Follow New West's LC Discord.
- Committee and Public Channels?
- Getting Visual Editor Installed - June
- Transportation Committee Seat
- Midtown Assessment Ride Report- Burnaby's Midtown Report Timebox
- Feedback Rides - The following have feedback required within the next 2 months
- Edmonds Area - Plan Route to cover current phase implementations.
- Frances/Union - Feedback in July
- Public Ride Setup - Sebastian and Jasper are required.
- First Aid Kit check and/or purchase
- Winston St sewer work - Outcome of speaking with Burnaby staff
- Any opportunity for new bike infrastructure when they finish the project in 2024 and put the pavement back on
- Kensington and Sprott - reached out to city. Plans are not able to be shared at this time.
- Edmonds Feedback - unified feedback from LC Due by July 31
- Frances Union Feedback- unified feedback from LC Due in July (Not defined, probably before Edmonds.)
- Elephant's Feet, Green Paint, Pavement Markings - One single letter?
- BPL 5 year strategic plan bike initiatives -
- Direct the letter to Beth Davidson Head Librarian Metrotown branch. - Jasper will follow it up with her. Ie challenge to library staff to engage in bike to work week
- Committee Letter Process - For letters from local committee bearing HUB letterhead.
- Letter Proposed
- Letter Writing Approved by Committee
- Letter Written by Appointed Members
- Letter Approved by Committee Member Subset
- Letter Sent to HUB for Approvals
- Letter Sent to Intended Recipient