Burnaby LC Agenda - April 2023
Meeting Link & General Information
The HUB Cycling Burnaby Local Committee meets every month on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the committee meets online, via Google Meet.
April 11th, 2023 • 6:30-8:30 PM Online, via Google Meet | Meeting ID: sqc-krmo-ewn
General Agenda Items
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Additions to Agenda
Monthly Agenda Items
- Meeting with City - awaiting response with date
- Go by Bike Week - May 29 - June 4
- Group Ride
- Date and Time - May 6th, 9:30am - Date may move due to ride Marshall scheduling
- Route - Midtown was chosen, but given the news about Frances Union, do we wish to move.
- Ride Marshals - We need at least 2.
- Confirm Marshals
- Confirm Date of training - confirm with Jonathan
- First Aid Training - We currently have 2 committee members. We're working out some reimbursement method for training costs
- Confirm Enrollment
- Life Preservers
- Assessment Ride Report
- Cariboo Road
- Painted bike lane between Government and Cariboo Road
- Safety improvements at Cariboo Road and Cariboo Road intersection
- Kensington and Sprott
- Bikeep Secure Locker Letter to Translink
- Frances/Union letter
- Lakefield Drive
- Working on letter
Wiki and Google Drive Management
- Tracking Spreadsheet
- Getting Visual Editor Installed - June
- Investigating uploading .gpx file.
- Josh still working on homepage redo. Trying to align more with North Shore page.