Burnaby LC Agenda - September 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Link & General Information
The HUB Cycling Burnaby Local Committee meets every month on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. The committee meets online, via Google Meet.
September 12th, 2023 • 6:30-8:30 PM Online, via Google Meet | Meeting ID: sqc-krmo-ewn
General Agenda Items
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Additions to Agenda
Monthly Agenda Items
- Follow up with Transportation on Midtown Report
- Next Meeting
- Tent LC Mini Event - bum a tent and go host somewhere
- Monitoring of city council agendas
- Transportation Committee Seat - confirm person
- Remaining Budget
- Holiday Get Together (I know it's early)
- Discord Nitro
- Follow up on Discord - Follow New West's LC Discord.
- Committee and Public Channels?
- Getting Visual Editor Installed - June
- Follow up on Blog
- Priorities map
- Next Assessment Ride?
- Public Ride Setup - Sebastian and Jasper are required.
- First Aid Kit check and/or purchase
- Winston St Sewer work - Outcome of speaking with Burnaby staff. Future of Winston.
- Any opportunity for new bike infrastructure when they finish the project in 2024 and put the pavement back on
- South Burnaby Lake letter to city, metro van, and BC Hydro
- Winston Street Letter - sent and received
- Edmonds Feedback - - sent
- Frances Union Feedback- feedback sent out to groups.io, but letter/report held
- Elephant's Feet, Green Paint, Pavement Markings - One single letter?
- BPL 5 year strategic plan bike initiatives -
- Direct the letter to Beth Davidson Head Librarian Metrotown branch. - Jasper will follow it up with her. Ie challenge to library staff to engage in bike to work week
Wiki and Google Drive Management
- Komoot Information