Tricities Meeting agenda May 3 2016
TriCities HUB Committee Meeting Agenda (preliminary)
Date/time: May 3, 2016, 7:00-8:50PM.
Location: Coquitlam Public Library, 1169 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
1. Updates on meeting with MOTI/City of Coquitlam and other activities (Andres Wines development, Tee-shirts
2. Updates on United Blvd actions. See draft letter on google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-kUISWjgFIV-n92BsA-sySjgpLhqkvJkEWylKF6KsTM/edit?usp=sharing_eid&invite=CKq_gdYN&ts=571e6337
3. Updates regarding Port Moody transportation study paper
4. Discussion regarding response to Port Coquitlam's cycling plan. pdf to be sent by email.
5. Homework: compare notes on bike routes in TriCities . Download the TravelSmart TriCities bike map and mark it up to the bets of your ability for your particular region. The idea is to generate a list of local cycling deficiencies as opposed to the regional ones that we have been focussing on so far. Here is the link: http://www.travelsmart.ca/~/media/travelsmart/documents/tricitiesbikemap.ashx
6. Bike to work week. Looking for local committee volunteers
7. Any other business
Simon Watkins TriCities HUB Committee