Tricities Meeting agenda Feb 7th 2017
7 PM, 7 Feb 2017 Coquitlam Library, City Centre Branch
- Update from Jack Trumley concerning Westport Village/ Andres Wines development
- Review email from Ellie Lambert re. Sapperton Green development
- Update from Meredith regarding PoCo Engineering’s plans for connections to the Evergreen Line
- Discuss the HUB Brunette Working Group’s submission to the MOT File:HUB Cycling submission concerning the Brunette Interchange project.pdf
- UnGap the Map update
- News from Andrew: no more Port Moody Transportation Committee
- Announcement from Leon Lebrun regarding the TCT25 Great Trail Adventures Program for Canada 150 – March 1 to September 30.
- Update regarding PoCo funding for 2017
- Ellie Lambert wants to know what gaps on our list are our priorities for the coming year, and what HUB can do to support us in gaining traction on them.
- Let’s prepare a short list