Tricities Meeting agenda Dec 6 2016
December 6th 2016, 7 PM, Coquitlam library Central Branch
- Report from Fiona re. Brunette Ave. community consultation in New West
- Maillardville MOT Brunette Ave community consultation
- 7 December, 4-7 PM*
- Jack will go
- Report: Brunette Working Group (BWG) meeting
- Dec 13th meeting coming up
- BWG representatives + MOTI
- Possible meeting with Sarah Ross, Director of System Planning and Consultation at TransLink, regarding our Tri-Cities gap list.
- ~$30-40M funding available for transportation improvements
- Let’s organize an update to our gap list
- Draft letter to Port Moody regarding their Master Transportation Plan
- Report on Simon and Jack’s Nov 24 meeting with Coquitlam staff
- Report: West Port Moody “Gaps Ride”
- Let’s organize an East Port Moody Gaps Ride.
- Report: HUB booth at the Evergreen line opening, December 2nd @ Coquitlam Station.
- Report: Ungap the Map workshop
- Discussion: Communication from Daniel Johnson Daniel Johnson (Acting Area Manager / Development & Operations Technician for Fraser North) regarding cycling prohibitions on the Poco side of the Pitt River Bridge, and That Concrete Barrier