Tricities Meeting agenda Apr 5 2016
TriCities HUB Committee Meeting Agenda (preliminary)
Date/time: Apr 5, 2016, 7:00-8:50PM.
Location: Coquitlam Public Library, 1169 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
1. Updates on MOTI/PM bridge activities. Upcoming meeting with MOTI/Coquitlam/HUB.
2. Update on recent meeting with Port Moody staff. Port Moody transportation plan will be presented in April. It has some excellent proposals from the cycling perspective. We need to attend two council meetings to support the proposed plans from Engineering (details at the committee meeting). Who will present and what will the message be?
3. United Blvd: Meredith has obtained addresses of registered owners. Need to draft letter outlining advantages of access of right-of-way for multi-use path.
4. Formal documentation of bike routes in TriCities area. Need volunteer to take this on. This will help us better identify gaps and priorities.
5. Local committee tee shirts
6. Committee chair position: is anyone else interested? 5 years is probably long enough for any one member.
Simon Watkins TriCities HUB Committee