Tricities Meeting Agenda October 6th 2020
Time and place
We'll do a video conference, beginning at 6:30 PM and ending no later than 8:30.
HUB Tri-Cities Local Committee Meeting, October 2020 Tue, Oct 6, 2020 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/212036821
You can also dial in using your phone. Canada (Toll Free): 1 888 299 1889 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Access Code: 212-036-821
- Mission reflection
HUB's mission is to get more people cycling more often.
- Committee priorities defined in our 2020 Action Plan
- Improve our relationships with municipalities.
- Improve committee focus.
- Improve our visibility in the community.
- [| Top Five Map Gaps reflection]
- Appoint Port Moody Transportation Committee rep
- Scott Kirkpatrick is willing to do it again
- I Bike I Vote.
- Everyone go here: []
- Map Gaps reminder: Dragana made us an awesome map! []
- Bike to Work Week recap
- 20 in 20 update
- Committee priorities review and catch-up. It's fall! Are we going to meet all of our goals for 2020?
- Port Moody update: New Thermal lane!