Tricities Meeting Agenda May 7th 2019
Time and place
7 PM, Coquitlam library Central branch, next to Lincoln Skytrain. https://goo.gl/maps/hQAzaHr9ono
Meetings are (almost) always on the first Tuesday of the month at 7 PM, at this location.
- Guildford update from Colleen, Marc + Leon
- Riverview update. File:Interesting 2019 riverview mup feasibility study.pdf
- Expanding the scope of our committee to Belcarra and Anmore. Colleen has been doing a great job looping them in unofficially, perhaps we should try to expand our formal designation.
- 2019 Port Moody Community Fair update (Saturday, June 15, 2019 from 11am–3pm)
- 2019 PoCo Rivers and Trails Festival File:2019 Poco RT Festival Invitation.pdf
- 20 in 20 Infrastructure Challenge update [| Spreadsheet is here]
- Let's find a new co-chair. I (Andrew H.) am thinking about retiring as chair (not necessarily as secretary).
- Update from Colleen about correspondence with local municipalities
- Port Moody update from Scott
- Open action items
- Any other business