Tricities Meeting Agenda March 3rd 2020
Time and place
7 PM, Coquitlam library Central branch, next to Lincoln Skytrain. https://goo.gl/maps/hQAzaHr9ono
Meetings are (almost) always on the first Tuesday of the month at 7 PM, at this location.
- Mission reflection
- Jack Trumley's departure. Let's plan on how to keep relationships with Coquitlam established.
- 2020 Action Plan 
- Infrastructure Successes for 2019 
- HUB Bike Awards follow up
- Burquitlam parkade follow up
- Sheep Paddock Trail article follow up 
- HUB Board Meeting follow up
- Coquitlam River bridge update
- City of Vancouver VanConnect 
- State of Cycling project is complete 
- 2020 20 in 20
- 2019 spreadsheet: 
- Location is a must. Dragana's app is perfect for this.
- Photo of the location and problem are a must. Please send photos to email@example.com for insertion in the spreadsheet.
- Focus on relationship building and getting the ball rolling, rather than getting great big problems fixed.
- Requests must meet the 20/20 criteria - small fixes that do not need a capital budget - things like cleaning up a trail, small repairs like a broken bollard, tree trimming. 20 simple tasks that can be done in 20 days.
- Our requests last year were a bit too large hence they weren't completed. Let's let the cities meet with success.
- Metro Van ferry survey 
- Metro Van Climate 2050 survey 
- Highland Games volunteers
- Any other business?