Tricities Meeting Agenda June 4th 2019
Time and place
7 PM, Coquitlam library Central branch, next to Lincoln Skytrain. https://goo.gl/maps/hQAzaHr9ono
Meetings are (almost) always on the first Tuesday of the month at 7 PM, at this location.
- Coquitlam update from Canisius Chan + City staff. Let's find out what's coming and what the current status of our highest priority Map Gaps is
- Bike the Night in Coquitlam
- United Blvd update. Our highest priority map gap is seeing some movement!
- Guildford Greenway update. In our Top 3 map gaps
- PoMo Community Fair booth details, Saturday June 15th 10:30-3
- RSVPs for HUB All Committee Workshop, June 27th https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTIgQ2LO0e0bDwlkS5rj6qENtjvMknFfOlWEla3VWqFj3vXQ/viewform
- IPhone app for 20 in 20 https://vimeo.com/340146169
- Bike to work week recap
- June is Bike Month in PoCo
- Updated maps of Tri City from Andrew P. from HUB
- Shoreline Trail upgrades in Port Moody
- Gatensbury Road opening in Port Moody: Andrew and Jack went! It's really nice!