Tricities Meeting Agenda June 2nd 2020
Time and place
We'll do a video conference, beginning at 6:30 PM and ending no later than 8:30.
Tue, Jun 2, 2020 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeet.me/DataSecretariat/tricities-hub-committee-meeting
You can also dial in using your phone. However: We do not recommend doing both at once as this can create extremely strange sound effects. Canada (Toll Free): 1 888 455 1389 Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Access Code: 630-392-661
- Mission reflection
HUB's mission is to get more people cycling more often.
- Committee priorities reflection
- Improve our relationships with municipalities.
- Improve committee focus.
- Improve our visibility in the community.
- COVID check-in
- 20 in 20 update: It's on!
- Slow Streets update: No action since last meeting, let's do something
- Port Moody updates
- "Evergreen Bikeway" gap (Murray overpass out to Barnet Highway) has a sponsor, some movement from the City
- News: Mark Halpin left PoMo :-(
- Action plan update. Can we submit this thing already?