Tricities Meeting Agenda April 3rd 2018
- Time and place *
Tuesday, April 3rd, 7 PM, Coquitlam library City Centre branch, by Lincoln Skytrain
- Agenda items *
- Poco update. How is our search for a guest speaker going? Any city news to share?
- Poco Cycling event put on by the POCO Community Policing. Do we have a date? Andrew H. still wants to talk about how not to get hit by a car, but has done nothing so far :/
- PoMo update. Andrew H. noticed that St. Johns upgrades are high on a list of things planned in 2018 that was sent out to PoMo residents on paper. Preceded by Murray St. MUP and Gatensbury Road improvements. See: https://photos.app.goo.gl/t3HHImrFDWPB36wl2
- Bridge to Bridge update.
- Check-in on our worst trouble areas. Is anything new going on with the Pitt River Bridge? United Boulevard? Any other spots? Is there anything a committee member can do this month to help kick the can along?
- Update on Pottinger Bird Dewdney Trunk development. Andrew says: "Hi everyone. I attended an open house on this development last month. To recap, they are trying to put up a 220 unit condo development on Dewdney Trunk Road, very near Inlet skytrain. They want to build in some nice bike amenities, connect up to Shoreline Trails/ Skytrain/ the coming Lougheed corridor improvements, and limit parking to 0.9 spaces per unit. I will be attending a Port Moody community meeting tonight/ Tuesday the 3rd to say something nice about them".
- Any other business