TriCities Meeting agenda Apr 7 2015
TriCities HUB Committee Meeting Agenda
Date/time: April 7, 2015, 7:00-8:50PM.
Location: Coquitlam Public Library, 1169 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam
1. Transit referendum: what can the committee do at this point?
2. Information updates: CVG extension update. Discussions with RAC, Leon Lebrun, Coquitlam. New videos of situation (see videos link on wiki)
3. Bike lockers for Evergreen line (Jack T.)
4. Coquitlam council presentation: Jack to lead this one. Jack had suggested that HUB-Tri-Cities could invite the City Council (and staff? and others?) to ride a particular route, to showcase the issues, on May 25, and call it an event for Bike Day in Canada. That might need discussion, too. Fiona would like to be part of the presentation. Would introduce Canada Bikes and invite them to be part of a ride on Bike Day in Canada (May 25). Fiona would like to see what the committee think of that idea, after learning about Canada Bikes.
5. Ride to celebrate pending opening of Port Mann bridge bike lane. Hope to coordinate with Surrey committee and possibly respective city hall reps.
6. Developing more action items: for example, coordinating and acting on service requests.
Simon Watkins TriCities HUB Committee