Meeting Summary: September 5, 2013
From HUB - Cycling Advocacy - North Shore
Revision as of 16:10, 5 September 2013 by Peter Scholefield
- Attendance: Antje, Peter, Fiona, Nelson, Dianne, Trent, Erin, Mary Ellen, Bill, Bob, Helen
- Review of agenda, additional agenda items
- Monthly meeting location & time in 2014
- Roll and Stroll Bike/Walk Festival Edgmont Village October 5 (Mary Ellen, Erin, by email)
- We will be participating in this event on Saturday Oct 5th. The event runs 10-2pm.
- It is a family event with 1000-1500 people expected. HUB will be getting some sort of stamp as participants will have an event passport.
- We will need some volunteers for the booth. Erin and most likely Mary Ellen will be volunteering, but they'd like a few more people. We can discuss shifts if people can't do the whole shift.
- Send an email to Co-Event Coordinators Mary Ellen and Erin if you can help out on Oct 5th.
- Create "low hanging fruit" list for North Shore municipalities (Antje)
- Inexpensive improvements such as paint, signage, curb drops
- Develop report card for North Shore municipalities (Antje)
- Keith Road, West Vancouver, upgrade (Peter)
- Low Level Road cycling closure (Heather or Antje)
- Meeting with North Van-Seymour MLA Jane Thornthwaite in July (Nelson, Antje)