Meeting Summary: January 3, 2013
From HUB - Cycling Advocacy - North Shore
Revision as of 00:41, 31 December 2012 by Peter Scholefield
Attendance & Agenda
- Welcome new members and guests: Antje, Peter, Lisa Slakov and Donna Chen, HUB Bike Friendly Business, and Mauree Aki Matsusaka, HUB Communications
- Additional agenda items
Education & Outreach
- HUB Bike Friendly Business program (Donna, Lisa)
- Communications & outreach (Mauree)
- Follow-up needed regarding bus-cyclist interactions?
- Chris and Ian, CAW 111 at November 2012 meeting
- HUB delegation at DNV council meeting in Feb (Antje)
- TravelSmart school and Exploring Ambleside maps (Helen, Fiona, Heather, Antje, Peter)
- Peter noted that on the Exploring Ambleside map, the Spirit Trail beside Welch Street is missing as well as the bike route on 21st Street between Bellevue and Marine Drive.
- DNV Town and Village Centre implementation plans (Antje)
- Ambleside streetscape plan (Heather, Peter)
- West Van bike route signage (Peter)
- It has been noted that bike route signage has been placed along the Belllevue Avenue bike route with only bike route symbols and no route name as seems to be standard in other districts including North Vancouver.
- Ironworkers Memorial Bridge update (Fiona, Helen)