Meeting Agenda: Sept 6, 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Link for HUB Cycling NS mailing list: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hub-nshore/info
- Letters sent sicne the last meeting on 12 July: Media:2018-08-05_CNV_BikeValets.pdf
- Agenda additions
- Events: (http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/5/50/2018_Events_overview.pdf)
- Coho Festival on 9 Sept
- There is a HUB NS calendar which can be incorporated into a calendar program: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/hub.ns.events%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- General Items
- transition to the repalcement of our chair and vice chair.
- Annual Action Plan for Committee - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/3/36/2018_future_DWV_cycling_infrastructure_projects.pdf
- 20 in 20 Infrastructure Challenge - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/index.php?title=File:2018-_20_in_20_Infrastructure_Challenge_Backgrounder_(DRAFT-05-03).pdf
- Update to North Shore Bike Map: digital version is on our wiki at: and and printed version is forthcoming.
- Approved Letter to send on NS Road Safety Act (Don P)
- Family Streetwise Cycling courses in North Vancouver
- July 15th, 9:30-12:30 @ Harry Jerome Recreation Centre - link to register
- August 12th, 9:30-12:30 @ Parkgate Community Centre - link to register
District of North Vancouver
- Highway 1/Lower Lynn Improvements Project
- W 1st protected bike lane behind parking in front of water treatment plant - Tony to update
- 2018 repaving list – (http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/2/23/2018_paving_map.pdf)
- DNV Developments Updates (Fred Rathje)
- Lynn Valley Road slip lane bullets and letter for improvement
District of West Vancouver
- Welch St_Bridge_over Capilano River - design for east side approach - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/7/74/Welch_St_bridge_east_side_approach_18-5048_CMsk02.pdf http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/6/60/Wardance_DWV_Proposal_2_East.jpg
- Draft HUB letter re OCP public hearing on 18 June - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/6/66/2018-06-15_DWV_OCP_Public_Hearing_on_18_June_.pdf
- LGB Hazard Bump
City of North Vancouver
- Meeting with new transportation folks Carl and Kliment - when?
- Marine Drive East between Fell and Bewicke
- Grand Boulevard Intersection connections
- North Shore Bike Map back on the table - input on routes