Meeting Agenda: Sep 14, 2017
The HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- Review of prior meeting minutes
- Events: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/5/5f/2017_Events_overview.docx
City of North Vancouver
- 300 block West Esplanade Bike Lane
- 2nd Street - Developments and bike space follow up
- Construction is under way on Keith Road west and the 21st St section of the Green Necklace – Tony will enquire about the status of cycling facilities for these two projects.
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Lower Lynn Interchanges project update
- Meeting with MLA Bowinn Ma
District of North Vancouver
- Pilot bike lane on Highland Blvd
- Lynn Valley Road - follow Up
- Series of Letters:
- 1. Spirit trail / MUP designs (baffle at Pemberton/Spirit Trail, bollards and shared crossings. We can start with the DNV and perhaps later send similar letters to CNV and DWV)
- 2. Proposed new DNV Policy - new construction = new infrastructure (Examples: Queens Rd new Rec Centre / Dollarton Hwy new condo development / Pemberton Ave repaving)
- 3. Maplewood Plan
District of West Vancouver
- Wardance Bridge Work
- Eagle Harbour Dropoff Area
Other Letters or Actions Required
- Spirit Trail baffles at Pemberton and Welch – need a video of a family with a bike trailer.