Meeting Agenda: Oct 11, 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- Guest staff member from HUB's new office at 312 Main Street (2nd Floor), Vancouver
- Transition to the replacement of our chair and vice-chair
- Results of 20 in 20 Infrastructure Challenge - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/index.php?title=File:2018-_20_in_20_Infrastructure_Challenge_Backgrounder_(DRAFT-05-03).pdf
- Status of printed version of the new (July 2018) North Shore Bike Map - a link to the digital version is on our wiki in the Resources section and is here: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/a/a2/North_Shore_Bike_Map_July_2018.pdf.
- HUB questions to North Shore municipal candidates
- updating the HUB UnGapTheMap list for the North Shore - http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/9/97/Gap_Priority_List_Extract-_North_Shore_Fall_2018.pdf
- Bike to Work Week - Tuesday Oct 30 4-6pm, 2nd Narrows with Obsession: Bikes
- Forum on the Seniors Transit Campaign (https://westvancouver.ca/transportation-roads/blue-bus/55-plus-get-there-by-bus) Wednesday, Nov 14 from 12:30-3:30 pm at the West Van Seniors Activity Centre.
HUB North Shore Goals
- Involvement in updating the N Van Bike Masterplan - Bikeways
- Regular meetings with CNV
- Regular meetings with NVD
- Updating NS Gap
City of North Vancouver
- Lynn Valley Rd/Hwy1 slip lanes - letter sent -
- Grand Blvd/19th Intersection - Don drafting letter
- Results of meeting between HUB-NS and City of North Vancouver Engineering, Parks and Environment staff.
District of North Vancouver
- Phibbs Exchange Designs -
- Highway 1/Lower Lynn Improvements Project
District of West Vancouver
- Status of proposed safety improvements to the Spirit Trail alongside Welch Street (http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/1/1a/Spirit_Trail_Improvements_3-08-18.pdf)
- Update on sidewalk widening on the Welch Street bridge over the Capilano River
- 17 October meeting with District transportation staff