Meeting Agenda: Nov 8, 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- 2019 Organization - Elections
- WV Liaisons
- DNV Liaisons
- CNV Liaisons
- MOTI/Translink Liaisons
- RAC Liaison
- Events Co-ordinator
- Bike to Work Week - Tuesday Oct 30 4-6pm, 2nd Narrows with Obsession: Bikes - Counts
- Forum on the Seniors Transit Campaign 55-plus-get-there-by-bus Wednesday, Nov 14 from 12:30-3:30 pm at the West Van Seniors Activity Centre. - Paul & Don
- Fall All Committee Workshop (Nov 29th)
- December Meeting - Social?
HUB North Shore Goals - Don
- Involvement in updating the N Van Bike Masterplan - Bikeways - Don
- Regular meetings with CNV - need to ask for initial meeting.
- Regular meetings with NVD Planning - meeting Nov 15: Antje, Jay & Don
- updating the HUB UnGapTheMap list for the North Shore - North_SHore_Gap_Priority_List
- WV: Paul, CNV: Erika, NDV: Jay
City of North Vancouver -
- Grand Blvd/19th Intersection - on list for meeting
District of North Vancouver - Antje/Jay
- List of items for Nov 15th meeting
- Construction signage in bike lanes - on list for meeting
District of West Vancouver - Paul
- Update on sidewalk widening on the Welch Street bridge over the Capilano River
- 17 October meeting with District transportation staff
Translink / MOTI - Antje/Giacomo
- HUB HQ meeting with Translink (letter - BikeToTransit campaign)
- Phibbs Exchange
- Seabus - Loading & Bike lockers (Monthly & Daily)
- Phibbs Exchange Design - next meeting?