Meeting Agenda: Nov 8, 2018
(Created page with "HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City L...")
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 09:14, 6 November 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- WV Liaisons
- DNV Liaisons
- CNV Liaisons
- MOTI/Translink Liaisons
- Bike to Work Week - Tuesday Oct 30 4-6pm, 2nd Narrows with Obsession: Bikes
- Forum on the Seniors Transit Campaign 55-plus-get-there-by-bus Wednesday, Nov 14 from 12:30-3:30 pm at the West Van Seniors Activity Centre. - Paul
HUB North Shore Goals
- Involvement in updating the N Van Bike Masterplan - Bikeways - Don
- Regular meetings with CNV - Who?
- Regular meetings with NVD Planning - meeting Nov 15: Antje, Jay & Don
- updating the HUB UnGapTheMap list for the North Shore - North_SHore_Gap_Priority_List
- WV: Paul, CNV: Erika, NDV: Jay
City of North Vancouver
- Grand Blvd/19th Intersection - will talk to Planners/Engineering
- Results of meeting between HUB-NS and City of North Vancouver Engineering, Parks and Environment staff.
District of North Vancouver
- Phibbs Exchange Designs - next meeting?
- Highway 1/Lower Lynn Improvements Project
District of West Vancouver
- Status of proposed safety improvements to the Spirit Trail alongside Welch Street
- Update on sidewalk widening on the Welch Street bridge over the Capilano River
- 17 October meeting with District transportation staff