Meeting Agenda: Jan 11, 2018
HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Agenda additions
- Events: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/images/5/5f/2017_Events_overview.docx
- Letters: http://wiki.bikehub.ca/northshore/index.php?title=Letters_to_governments
- Future of HUB NS - Yahoo Group - move to Google?
- Integrated North shore Transportation Planning Project File:Integrated North Shore Tranporation Planning Project 18jan08-6.1.pdf
District of North Vancouver
- October 2nd - presentation to council - 2018 repaving list / budget spend - Tony to write letter
- Pilot bike lane on Highland Blvd / Queens - Follow Up
- Maplewood Plan - Meeting Setup with District of North Vancouver
- Statistics from IWMB
- Letter to S. Ono re: Eastbound curb lane on Marine Drive at Capilano Road right turns and follow up
District of West Vancouver
- Wardance Bridge update File:2017-12-13 email to Ms Leemhuis.pdf
City of North Vancouver
- Letter / Jan 15th Council Meeting support for crosswalk usage clarification 
- Bike BC Survey discussion with D. Pope / Esplanade and Lonsdale intersection
- "Construction Guidelines for Bike Lane Closures” to assist in ensuring bike safety when bike lanes are closed due to construction, and we anticipate them being completed in fall. Follow Up.
- New gap: two blocks of 16th Street West, in North Vancouver, between Marine Drive and Fell Ave.
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Lower Lynn Interchanges project update
- BC Ferries Committee Formation 
HUB Structure and Sub-Committee Focus
Other Letters or Actions Required
- Spirit Trail baffles at Pemberton and Welch – need a video of a family with a bike trailer.
- 2012 Bike Masterplan Updates: 3rd Street / 2nd Street / Mahon