Meeting Agenda: December 10, 2015
The HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
The December meeting will be 30min and followed by a Christmas get together.
- Introduction and Attendance (2 min)
- Minutes Review (5 min)
- Moreno Zanotto Bikemaps.org (10 min)
- #UngaptheMap - review 2015 and update (Colin Stein Email November 25 plan for January 2016) (6 min)
- Update group assessment ride along the Spirit Trail (Peter 5 min)
- Thank you to Committee and Nester's Grocery (2 min)
Quick General Updates:
- Best North Shore presence during BTWW ever across the week
- Follow Up DNV Council Committee of the Whole meeting end of November (Lisa Muri asked to have a special committee of the whole meeting about cycling talking about the bike network and overlaps with Safe Routes Advocacy. Meeting date not set. AAA workshop?)
- CNV ITC meeting December Update