Meeting Agenda: August 13,2015
From HUB - Cycling Advocacy - North Shore
The HUB North Shore Committee holds regular meetings at 6:30pm - 8:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Everybody is welcome. The meetings are at the North Vancouver City Library (14th/Lonsdale) in the Don Preston Boardroom (2nd floor).
- Introduction and Attendance (10min)
- Special guest, Adolfo Majano, from the city of NV to discuss West Keith Road/13th Street plans (30 min)
- Minutes Review (5 min)
- Ironworkers Memorial Bridge ramps safety improvements - response from Jay Porter (Antje 10 min)
- North Shore Safe Routes Advocates (NSSRA) request for HUB funding
- Car Free day August 22 (Heather 15 min)
- HUB-NS outreach package (10 min)
- Capilano Water Main project update (Peter 5 min)
- West Van cycling infrastructure update (Peter 10 min)
- Possible response to Transportation Plebiscite results?
- Plans for a group assessment ride along the Spirit Trail (Peter 10 min)
- Other business
- Next meeting is planned for 9 September