Election 2011: Joe Heilman
My son, daughter and I bike frequently to the library and around the community. I think your Coalition has great value in the community.
CNV Councillor Candidate
1. What modes of transportation do you normally use within Metro Vancouver? Do you ever use a bike for transportation in your municipality?
Truck/Bike/Transit/Taxi. Frequently by bicycle.
2. How would you support and encourage cycling for transportation to promote healthy and livable communities?
I support bike lanes.
3. Do you think the current level of funding for cycling in your municipality is adequate?
4. What would you do to ensure a sustainable and adequate source of cycling funding during your term in office?
Review current spending.
5. What is your level of interest in a public bike-share system integrated with the transit system?
6. What role do you think the municipality has in supporting and promoting cycling education for children, cyclists and motorists
Website should have information and municipality should support many of your objectives.
Return to Election 2011 page