HUB Survey Results
- Complete the cycling network and
- provide greater safety through improved driver awareness of cyclists and education of all road users
The 8 most used routes (in order and out of 29 listed)
- 10th Ave, Off Broadway
- Seawall-False Creek east of Burrard Bridge,
- Dunsmuir separated lane,
- Burrard St (downtown/Bridge) and
- Main St.
These carry about 50% of the bike traffic
The Top 5 Route Specific Issues are in order:
- intersections on 10th Ave
- danger from parked cars on 10th Ave
- high traffic on Main St
- fast moving traffic on Main St
- intersections on Dunsmuir
Top 5 Priorities for new separated lanes in order:
- Pt Grey/Cornwall
- Main St
- Commercial Dr
Please rank your top four priorities, 1 being most urgent, 4 being least.
Which Vancouver bike routes do you use the most frequently?
Please indicate your top issues with the FOUR routes that you are most concerned about, please select UP TO FOUR issues.
More separated lanes will likely be part of the long term bicycle network in Vancouver. Please choose UP TO FOUR routes, including any listed in the 'other' field, you would like to see developed into separated lanes and rate them in order of priority, 1 being most urgent, 4 being least.
Do you call 311 or send feedback/suggestions/concerns regarding bike infrastructure to firstname.lastname@example.org?
If YES to the above question: Are you satisfied with the response you have received?
If you would be interested in participating with the Vancouver/UBC Committee, which area would most interest you: